SLiME Tube Protector 2 units
The Slime Tube Protector is a lightweight, durable strip of extruded polyurethane that fits between the tire and the tube; protecting from thorns, nails and glass.
NOW 27% STRONGER AND 17% LIGHTER THAN COMPETING BRANDS
EASY TO INSTALL
TO INSTALL SLIME LINER:
1. Remove wheel from bicycle and deflate tube.
2. Remove tire from rim using tire lever.
3. Remove inner tube.
4. Lay tire on ground and insert Slime Liner against tire. Overlap the ends of the liner. Do not trim liner.
5. Reinsert inner tube and slightly inflate. Liner must be between tire and tube.
6. Replace tire on rim while keeping Slime Liner centered.
7. Reinflate tire to recommended air pressure. Do not overinflate.
*Liners are coated with a mineral oil to prevent the material from sticking to itself. If using tape or other adhesive material to hold liner ends in place, first clean the area with rubbing alcohol to remove surface oil.